Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What you have all been waiting for............

Damn Whitby in June is always nice, a pity foxy and myself couldn't make another Whitby. However foxy says can she put her name down first on the list for the next Whitby as it's been way to long

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tom View Post
    Damn Whitby in June is always nice, a pity foxy and myself couldn't make another Whitby. However foxy says can she put her name down first on the list for the next Whitby as it's been way to long
    I've missed you two loads 😥
    pops

Yes it has been way to long, Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tom View Post

You two are torturing me
    nortybuttnice

Default Change of plans

Hi, sadly I have just found out my boss has booked his holiday the same time as Whitby in June so I won't be able to make it. Sorry about this and I hope everyone has a good time xx

So sorry to hear this Victoria, it would have been great seeing you up there again.

This means, lolly, you now have a placeas you were the first of the reserve list peeps to have signed up.

Default Reserve list

Dear Ms LeatherLover,

I'm not sure if this post has already been logged, but I'm trying again. Would there please be a possibility of being placed on the reserve list for the Whitby event? I'm aware that the chances of being allowed to attend are fairly slim, but could I at least be placed on the list? The event, and this site, were recommended to me by Jay.

Many thanks again,

Chris/Sexyorphan

Hi sexyorphan. You may indeed be put on the reserve list, but to be honest I wouldn't hold your breath.

Please could you pm me and tell me a bit more about yourself, so I can consider you more for future events, if you see what I mean.

Welcome to the site.